A Junior Coaching Plan gives junior players access to one or two professional junior coaching sessions per week, depending on the plan you choose. A Coaching Plan also includes free access to our holiday camp programme.
An active Junior Coaching Plan is needed to access the junior weekly programme. We offer all new players a 15-day FREE trial!
Coaching Plans are paid via direct debit and with no fixed term contract; making them flexible and most importantly affordable!
|Plan Type||1x session per week||2x sessions per week|
- We provide a weekly programme for players of all standards - see timetable
- Coaching sessions run throughout the year, including during school holidays for 47 weeks of the year. The programme breaks for Bank Holidays, Easter (one-week), Summer (two-weeks during the last week of summer holidays and the first week of the new school term) and during the Christmas break (two weeks).
- Players benefit from inclusive Holiday Camps (one free camp per week) during the following school holidays: February Half-term, Easter Holiday, May Half-term, Summer Holiday, October Half-term.
- Benefit from 5% discount on private tuition and a 5% discount via our tennis shop "The Racket Factory"
- Coaching Plans are paid via direct debit and with no fixed term contract; making them flexible and most importantly affordable. We even offer a 15-day FREE trial offer for all new players!
- You are not tied into a contract. If you want to stop playing, just give us four weeks notice!
Coaching Plan: Frequently Asked Questions click here
Coaching Plan: Terms and Conditions click here
Adult Coaching Fees
Players can access our weekly adult coaching programme by booking online via our Adult Coaching section. All sessions/courses cost £6.50 per hour.